Guidance Through Juvenile Delinquency Proceedings

When crimes are committed by someone younger than 17 years of age, he or she typically is charged with a misdemeanor or felony by the juvenile court. If offenses are more severe, however, the accused may be charged as an adult. No matter what the situation, it is vital to obtain experienced legal representation as soon as possible after accusations are made to safeguard your rights and minimize consequences on your life and future.

When you need a strong defense against juvenile charges, I am here to help. I am a dedicated criminal defense attorney who represents clients throughout Savannah, Georgia. My extensive knowledge and skill have enabled me to defend many juveniles against a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including:

  • Theft
  • Property damage
  • Internet crimes
  • Alcohol use
  • Illegal drug activities, including marijuana possession
  • Truancy or unruly behavior at school
  • Aggravated battery
  • Armed robbery
  • Sex crimes
  • Gang-related activities
  • Probation violations

A Strong Legal Advocate When You Need One Most

The laws do not allow juveniles the same rights as adults when facing criminal charges, but you do have the right to receive a fair hearing in front of a judge. Juvenile delinquency proceedings typically begin with a detention hearing, where the court decides if you will be detained or allowed to go home with your parents under certain restrictions. If it is then determined that you are delinquent, the next step is a disposition before a judge, who will take all evidence into consideration and determine the best option.

My job is to guide you through this entire process. As the juvenile facing charges, I represent you, so information is kept between us unless you give permission to share with your parents. I will be a strong advocate for you at every step, whether we negotiate a plea or take your case to trial. My goal is to obtain the best possible results to your case, and I will do everything within my ability to make that happen.

I Am Here To Help

Contact me today to discuss your case and how I can help. You may call my office at 912-421-7110 or send me an online message using the form on this website. The initial lawyer consultation is free.

Bobbie Foster Favorites